Best Girlfriends!Throwing money away on slots is not near as much fun as it used to be when you actually used real currency like quarters or nickels. I only lost 10 bucks for those who care to know.
Shopping!
Eating!
Flourless cake smothered in extra chocolate sauce with ice cream and whip cream. At Mon Ami Gabi Restaraunt at the Paris Hotel and Casino.

Sore feet: Band-aids on every toe from dancing all night in heels.
Shopping!
Eating!Flourless cake smothered in extra chocolate sauce with ice cream and whip cream. At Mon Ami Gabi Restaraunt at the Paris Hotel and Casino.

Sore feet: Band-aids on every toe from dancing all night in heels.
This past weekend our family went three different directions. The boys went on the father in son's overnighter then to a BYU football game, Julia went to Aunt Suzi's for a sleepover, and I WENT TO VEGAS! Unfortunately Brian didn't have a camera because we couldn't find the battery charger in time so he didn't get any pictures.
The boys had a blast being free from my censuring to play with eye poking sticks that had red flames on the tip from poking them in the fire, eating all the junk food and soda pop they want and sleeping in bunkbeds in a cabin with all their other male buddies. Sammy reportedly spent the first hour of the stay just sitting in his top bunk.
Julia said she "had the funnest" with her Aunt Suzi who spoils her rotten. We always have to bring her down to reality when she spends a night there. Aunt Suzi took her shopping and let her stay up way too late watching movies and eating popcorn. But truly I think I had the best time on my last minute trip to Vegas with my girlfriend and I'm the one who needs to be brought down to reality. We laughed the whole time, shopped, had manicures and pedicures, ate great food, went to a show "Le Reve" at the Wynn, stayed in a 1200 square foot suite overlooking the strip at the Renassaince by Marriott, sunbathed at the pool, and danced the night and morning away. What fun.




4 comments:
It looks like you girls had sooo much fun!!! Im so glad I was able to watch Julia. We had a blast!I should have kept her longer:)
Holy cow! You are one partying chick!!
Hi Jen,
Glad I could find you! I knew I had more friends out there blogging! It looks like you had a ton of fun! Good for you.
Jenny
WOW! Who knew two housewives were such partiers?
PS Tell April she looks a lot like Wynona Judd!
Post a Comment