Saturday, June 21, 2008


Wednesday night after the game Tad treated us to a nice Chineese restaurant in China Town. He graciously did all the ordering since he is the savvy San Francisco business elite dude. I was suspicious of the weird looking things among the vegetables and so I enquired. It turns out we were all eating some really expensive fungus. I liked the lotus it was nice and crispy but the fungus stuck to the sides of my throat and scared me a little as I thought I might actually choke. It tasted like slimy mushrooms. The watermelon juice was good. And the smoked Cod was especially delicious. Thanks Tad.


Thursday we went to Six Flags with Wendi, Steve, Amanda, Brad, David and Melanie Hill and rode one to many roller coasters. You know you're getting older when your head feels like it's going to explode by the fourth coaster ride. It was a blast though and Brad kept us laughing the whole time.


This is a picture of me in China Town. It could have been my last if I would have choked on the slimy Black and White Fungus.



No comments: