Julia and Jacob had their very first ever swim meet! I must say I was shocked at the fact that Julia could even swim let alone swim fairly well. She was certainly holding out on us. She used to fake people out (including us till we caught on) at the neighborhood pool by acting like a drowning puppy. I had to reasure neighbors more than once that she really wasn't drowning- before they jumped to save her. She still swims that way at our pool. So this is the only time you'll see what she can really do.
Her breast stroke is hilarious because she dives down to the bottom between breaths instead of staying at the surface. For some reason I can't get that video to upload but I'll keep trying. It will be the third one down if I can get it to work. Julia is 5 and Jacob is 7 years old. They sure gave it their all and I am quite the proud mama.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment