Brian called me from work excited that he may have found our long lost cat. As it turns out it wasn't but he brought him home anyway. Strangely the cat acts as if he's always been a part of this family. He's very loving, soft and all together too trusting of our wild kids. I was thrilled when the cat put Julia to sleep the first night in two minutes flat. An ordeal that usually takes an hour, my last ounce of patience and then some.
He's turning out to be something like that "nurse" dog in Peter Pan in taking care of our kids, except he's a cat not a dog and he doesn't wear a hat. The kids named him Bobcat.
Halloween 2008
5 comments:
If Brian was a darling little girl, he would look just like Julia.
Your kids looked adorable, but don't they always!! I am glad that you found a great cat to help Julia go to sleep, that is rough!!
Kim, Lol!
Brook, no they don't always look adorable. Yesterday, Julia dressed herself in a pink and yellow skirt with a purple shirt and white tights and white shoes. When Stacie asked her if she dressed herself she told her I dressed her! Today, Julia went to school with bedhead that I couldn't brushout in the 3 seconds I had to get her to the bus on time. :'> Jacob rarely matches because he also dresses himself and refuses any of my suggestions and Sam won't wear any nice shirts, only worn out spiderman or cartoon t-shirts. (Talk about white trash look) Oh, the kicker was Jacob's high HIGH water black pants he wore to church the last two Sundays with white socks and black shoes. Sam wont wear any vests or sweaters to church so he looks like a goof too.
You are so nice to take in our cat. We've been looking for it for the past few days.
You should have seen Stockton's concern when your cat was treed by Maggie last Sunday. We took Maggie in so the poor animal could escape and she parked on our porch instead. Maggie was freaking out from inside and when it seemed safe we let her out. Stockton was perched by the window, prepared to rescue Maggie if she couldn't hold her own. I told him that the cat would either learn not to come in our yard or they would become friends. I hope it is the latter!
Post a Comment